The Little Health Hub has a big vision. Here is what you need to know about us.
- The Little Health Hub was created to offer a welcoming, safe, respectful and inclusive space for young people to receive natural medicine treatments and talking therapies.
- The Little Health Hub’s primary focus is to support young people – that includes babies, children and teenagers. We believe that a child lays down the foundations of good mental and physical health in the first years of life.
- The Little Health Hub aims to reach out to all young people in the community, including those whose families may usually struggle to afford private therapies.
- The Little Health Hub is run by practitioners for practitioners. So we understand your needs and will do our best to meet them so that you can focus on your practice. Our rates are low and we want you to feel part of a meaningful project, rather than someone who just rents a room.
- The Little Health Hub is in what used to be a GP’s surgery, in a thriving community centre. Hundreds of families come through the building each week so we are very much in the heart of the community we want to serve.
- The Little Health Hub is in an amazing location – right by Oxford Central railway station, in the heart of the city, yet with free parking, a café, a playground and a lovely green space.
- The Little Health Hub has a waiting room and two treatment rooms. The rooms are smart yet warm, professional yet homely.
Are you interested in joining us?
We are looking for practitioners and therapists of all disciplines who treat babies, children and teenagers. If you are interested in being part of our big vision, please send us an email. We would be happy to answer any of your questions and show you our premises.Contact Us